He takes so much looking after.
Makeup by Mily Serebrenik
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
Found this in one of my really old drafts. Thought it might interest some of you guys.Wow
I am literally just reblogging this for Alan Tudyk.
I adore that man!
The post in which Emma Stone is all of use.
I’ve decided I really just want to be their friends. I bet these guys are just amazing!
The first eye:
The second eye:
i have never seen a more accurate post
i want a show called Man Vs. Wilde where someone is put in the jungle with oscar wilde and has to survive not only the elements but also wilde’s random attacks and massive ego
Jensen pretending to be grumpy when he’s actually amazed by his fans (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
that’s it. that’s the movie.
Page 1 of 349